WILL SAVE YOU BETWEEN 10 AND 30% ON YOUR ELECTRIC BILLS
The task of choosing a new Retail Energy Provider (REP)
and negotiating a new agreement is very labor-intensive.
Do you or someone in your organization have the experience
and time to be able to:
- Identify the REPs
- Evaluate the terms and conditions in the REPs’
- Download historical usage from ERCOT and coordinate
the information with the REPs
- Evaluate the varied products available in the marketplace
- Evaluate power proposals and negotiate with the
If you answered NO to any
of the above questions, you need Power Procurement Specialists
Does your Texas-based business use a peak
load of electricity of less than 1000 kilowatts? Want
to lower those energy expenses?
Guaranteed Power Savings 1 (GPS1)
– for locations with less than 1000 kW peak demand.
Does your Texas-based business use
a peak load of electricity of more than 1000 kilowatts?
Want to lower those energy expenses?
Guaranteed Product Savings 1+
(GPS1+) – for locations with more than
1000 kW peak demand.